limassol, larnaca, nicosia, taxi, private, hire, services, cheap, low-cost, airport, transfers, guided, tours, kato, transfer, bus,
TAXI AND MINI BUS RECOMMENDED TO YOU THE BELOW EXCURSIONS TO VISIT IN CYPRUS:
NICOSIA, THE DIVIDED CITY, AND LEFKARA
- Visit the picturesque village of Lefkara, famous for its lace and silver water.
- Pass by the green line, which divides the city in two.
- Optional visit of the archeological museum.
- Free time for lunch and shopping at Laiki Yiotonia area.
- Pass by the Venetian wall, the gate of Famagust, and the monument of Freedom. Visit St. John's Cathedral.
NORTHERN EXPOSURE (KERYNIA & BELLAPAIS )
- Visit Bellapais Abbey, fine example of Gothic architecture.
- Visit Kerynia Castle where among other we see the shipwreck museum.
- Free time for lunch and a stroll at Kerynia Harbour.
TROODOS - KYKKOS
- Visit Kykkos, the most famous monastery of the island.
- Visit Makarios tomb at Throni peak.
- Break by Chrysoroyattisa monastery.
- Return via cedal valley.
- Old road, pass by Aphrodite's rock.
- Visit the roman theatre of Curium and the mosaics.
- Visit ETKO winery (wine tasting).
- Visit the old city of Limassol. Free time for shopping and visit the Sponge Factory.
- Visit the environmental center at Akrotiri Peninsula and a local basketry.
- Visit the picturesque village of Omodos, Monastery of the Holy Cross, old wine press, free time.
- Visit the Byzantine church of Saint Nicolas and the old part of Kakopetria village.
- Visit the artist's village of Lania.
- Visit Oleastro olive mill - olive oil tasting.
- Visit a carob museum.
- Free time for a walk in the village.
- Short stop by the church of the Holy cross, surrounded by the ruins of a medieval monastery.
DISCOVER THE COUNTRYSIDE (APHRODITE'S BATHS) nov-april
- Visit St. Neophytos monastery.
- Visit at local pottery at Yeroskipou and a Turkish delight shop.
- Free time for a short walk at Polis.
- Visit the Baths of Aphrodite.
- Return via Peyia.